Thursday, January 27, 2011

Getting Started Again & New Design

So... after months of wanting to start up blogging again I am finally going to do it! My last attempt did not last very long, but I am really wanting to do this! That's not to say that I will be as dedicated to it as my sister, Amanda and sister in law, Melissa are but my personal goal is at least once a week!
After spending too much time trying to figure out a new layout and background I am giving up! My sister has finally gotten on Skype this morning and she is going to help me out! Thank you Amanda!!! As soon as she sets it up for me I will get started!

3 comments:

Amanda Wissmann said...

YAY! I'm so glad you're blogging!

YOU CAN DOOOO IT SEESTER! LOL!

I'll work on your blog in the morning! Can't wait!

Jennifer said...

yeah, cant wait to read. i'm sure most of it will be all about jackson and haven:) and will LOVE the pics, i'm sure!

Amanda Wissmann said...

Ok, seester...it's a new week! Time for a new post :)